Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'm sick!


Today - day 4

I came to the hospital (for ward round). Around 930am, my prof told me to go back and off for 7 days. I'm still weak..headache, runny nose, fever, however the cough is subsided.

Day 1, I had sore throat
Then, I developed severe productive cough with thick greenish mucus, pertussive and disturbing my sleep at night.

Day 2 - had fever on and off, relieved by paracetamol

Day 3, start to develop runny nose.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to Klinik Kesihatan.
My blood is taken for Full blood count (FBC)
The platelet is at the borderline
Need to repeat the FBC on Thursday

I want Tamiflu!! I want!! I've a risk...




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Whatever u give me, I will make it greater. Give me sperm, I'll give u a baby. Give me a house, I'll give u a home. Give me groceries, I'll give u a meal. Give me a smile, I'll give u my heart. I will multiplies and enlarges what I've given. So if u give me crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit