Thursday, September 10, 2009

Together

We plan
We make it
We eat
We laugh
I laugh, I smile
Yes, smile..
Alone..

Coincidently, we are together,
Share the same story,
Learning the same thing,
Hang out in the same ward,
Being scolded by the same Dr,
Knowing everything.

I smile again,
Yes, again
and a few times
Just funny thing spurt from my mind,
We never been like this.

Stranded car,
Call me to bring some water,
Fire brigade,
A macho man in Honda Stream,
I leave, u go on,
They help u out,
That's lead to our gathering.

We are the actor and actress,
SOHO is the witness.


Geng! U all rock!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Whatever u give me, I will make it greater. Give me sperm, I'll give u a baby. Give me a house, I'll give u a home. Give me groceries, I'll give u a meal. Give me a smile, I'll give u my heart. I will multiplies and enlarges what I've given. So if u give me crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit