Friday, August 28, 2009

Contemplation



Mr Eric was sick..
So, i need a replacement
The most important criteria is 'smart'
He must be smart

I dont want Mr Nokia, or HTC
I'm contemplating Mr Blackberry Bold and Mr Apple ( iphone 3gs)
I dont mind with the screen size
Basic phone must be there (Call, sms, mms n etc)
Price around 2k
I dont like much with touch screen, but I'm ok with iphone
I'm not a games lover
I need this smart phone to replace my 'silly' phone
and to make my life easier which i can connect to the internet without mengangkut Mr Mac

Can anyone decide for me, please..but u have to tell me ur remarks.

Thank you~

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Whatever u give me, I will make it greater. Give me sperm, I'll give u a baby. Give me a house, I'll give u a home. Give me groceries, I'll give u a meal. Give me a smile, I'll give u my heart. I will multiplies and enlarges what I've given. So if u give me crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit