Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Sexy Abdomen

Hello peeps!
You might think that this is impossible for me..
Hell no dude!
I'll make sure that my abs perfectly sexy like the lady in the photos
I'll prove it. But..errr..Surely, I wont show my photo *kang dibantainya Puan Siti Zabidah* :P
Those who are in the same train with me to get a sexylicious body, I wish u, good luck!

This is kinda resolution for 2011 ;)











Baru la boleh dapat partner macam brother sebelah ni..Hiks! :D



p/s: Macam-macam gambar pelik keluar masa I google gambar sexy abs ni :P Dah! Awak jangan nak gatal-gatal google jugak!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Whatever u give me, I will make it greater. Give me sperm, I'll give u a baby. Give me a house, I'll give u a home. Give me groceries, I'll give u a meal. Give me a smile, I'll give u my heart. I will multiplies and enlarges what I've given. So if u give me crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit