Saturday, May 8, 2010

Penyibuk Yang Sibuk

Heyy my lovely readers!! :D How are you doin, guys? Ok, as all of u can see, I hardly update my blog for the past 2 or 3 weeks. Yeahh..I'm soooo busyy..busy with my classes, reports, lectures, friends and etc..

.............................................................................................................

Wednesday - 8pm at Sek Men Bukit Bintang (L), PJ
Glee Mob Dance in KL







.............................................................................................................

This week, I missed two bedside-teaching due to my poor immune system. And I'm suffering from one of the the viral prodromal symptoms; sore throat..Sebab tu tak boleh banyak cakap.. :P

Even though I don't have much time for myself, I try to treat my friends nicely. Some come with love and friendship troubles, stress with their studies and etc..For certain reasons, my friends tend to tell their problem to me, and luckily, I love to help them out. 'Trouble is a friend' suits me very well! :D

This morning I had a class in Putrajaya. And one of my colleagues announced a very pleasant sentence, which, sweep off the 'fragility' of my body. He said "Prof proud with our group, very dynamic and so far, this is the best group in our batch. And another thing, we know that, one of our team member had a problem and she's depressed. We have to help her. Success together!"

Friend, I don't know how should I help u, as u always better than me, in many ways. I regret that u're not telling me directly. But, dont worry babe. We'll graduate together. Don't let that problem, suppress ur spirit in maintaining your performance as one of the best student in our college. Let's pray together!

.............................................................................................................

Sedikit sebanyak, saye pun dalam kesedihan. Sedih bila kawan tak fikirkan diri dia sendiri. Orang lain, duk sibuk - sibuk fikirkan semua tentang dia. Fikir macamana nak bantu dia untuk jadi yang terbaik. Tidur tak lena. Pantang ada masa sikit, mesti fikirkan pasal dia. Fikir dan terus berfikir.

Aku sesak..
Aku makin lelah..
Andai satu hari nanti, aku tak mampu bertahan..
Aku akan pergi meninggalkan kau..
Tapi, andai kau tersedar dari lamunan itu..
Datanglah..
Carilah aku diserata pelosok
Aku pasti menghulurkan apa aja kemahuan kau




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Whatever u give me, I will make it greater. Give me sperm, I'll give u a baby. Give me a house, I'll give u a home. Give me groceries, I'll give u a meal. Give me a smile, I'll give u my heart. I will multiplies and enlarges what I've given. So if u give me crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit