Saturday, January 16, 2010

I love questions :D

Full Name: Siti Murnirah Ismail
Single or Taken: Single and Taken :P
Sex: Best kan? Hahaha..female la!
Birthday: 11.10.1987
Sign: Libra
Siblings: 6
Eye colour: Dark brown
Shoe size: 5
Height: 153
Country born: Malaysia (Klang)
Innie or Outie: WTF of this ques? Innie!
What are you wearing right now: Towel only..grrr..
Where do you live: currently Putrajaya
Righty or lefty: Right, sometimes lefty helps me a lot
Any pets: Yeah! My man..He makes me happy
Where do you work?: Scattered
When did you start using Facebook?: Last 2 years
How much time do you spend on Facebook a day?: Too many times!
Do you own a cell phone?: Kalau tak cmne? tak nak caye kan?
Do you like to text?: Yes, i do! But, calls are more easier and cheaper..with CELCOM! haha..
Play an instrument?: Yes, guitar
Have any Tattoos?: Yes, in my heart..His name won't be erased by any method.
Who are your best friends: Banyak..
Do you have a bf or gf?: Banyak...
Best place to go for a date: Crowded places and show off that my man awesome!
Longest relationship: My longest is shortest for others..So, better keep it!
Shortest relationship: One night (couple b4 sleep, clash after wake up)
Outgoing or introverted?: Both
Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?: Saya tak suka kiss
How many gf/bf have told you they love you?: Bf tak cakap,yg bukan bf banyak pula yg ckp..
Have you ever thought you were going to marry someone?: Mesti laa..
Are you crushin' on someone?: Yes!
Are you happier single or in a relationship?: Dua-dua pun best!
Have you ever been cheated on?: yes
Have yo uever been with someone who was taken at the time?: Nope..
Have you ever had your heart broken?: Yes, and i experience it now~
Have you ever broken someones heart?: A few times
Do you talk to any of your ex's?: No ex actually..Virgin heart :P
Do you believe that you are a good bf/gf?: Yes..
Have you dated people who were not good for you?: Yes
Have you ever been in an abusive relationship?: No
Have you ever dated someone older than you?: Almost all of them are older than me
How about younger than you?: Once
Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?: Yes
Believe in love at first sight?: Yes
Ever been given an engagement ring?: No
Do you want to get married?: Sure
Ever stolen someone's bf or gf?: I'm not dat cruel, maybe not dat powerful :P
Does heartbreak really feel as bad as it sounds?: Sangat..melampaui batas pemikiran
Is your gf/bf the most amazing person?: Of course! He changed me a lot, and he didnt know it




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Whatever u give me, I will make it greater. Give me sperm, I'll give u a baby. Give me a house, I'll give u a home. Give me groceries, I'll give u a meal. Give me a smile, I'll give u my heart. I will multiplies and enlarges what I've given. So if u give me crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit