Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mr Romantic

Last few days, I received an email from stranger.





"Dear Lovely Murni

U r a very lovely gal n i m overjoy to receive ur reply. I love to know u more intimately

I am a poetically romantic n sentimental person n i can see the beauty of a poem in ur lovely personality...n i do love to have a lovely relationship with u

a poem from me 2 u

Lovely words
sweet words
for a lovely woman
words for her ears
word for her lovely heart
can i hold u my lovely gal
can i kiss u


hmmmmmmmm
kissssss "

Dan dalam hati berkata "wahhh..berapa ribu wanitakah yang terperangkap dalam ayat-ayat dia nih? "

And I replied him:

" auuwwww..tq so much mr romantic
tq for ur compliments
and tq too for u beautiful poem

Saye mmg pandai dalam bab-bab melayan :) *sila berikan tepukan gemuruh*


And he replied me:


u r welcome lovely Murni
u r a very lovely gal
ur smile
the sweet sexy look in ur eyes
just love ur eyes.... (ahh..bangge)
they inspire me
make me romantic
makes my heart beat faster (mungkin ada heart problems)
it give words to a tune
melody to a song

how i wish to hold u (cuba kalau berani! i'll kick ur ass)
n kiss
ur
eyes (black pepper spray psssttt..)
ur lips (nah! my fist!)
kissing u so deep
kissing u so sexily
kiss ur neck (i'll break ur neck!)
ur shoulders
arms
fingers (poke ur eyes!)
hmmmm...
so so sweet n lovely

*Perenggan di atas sangat menggelikan*

i stay in Ampang KL
how about u sayang? *ttibe panggil sayang..kuikuikui..*
what's ur lovely name?

kisssssssssss
kisssssssssssssssss

love to chat with u
love to romance with u *ni nak kena sepak ngan kaki gajah saye*


My next message:

tq again for ur nice and lovely poem Mr Romantic
but ur poem is so 'sexy' and i'm not ok with that

Dan si jejaka ini cuba memancing 'ikan ber'IQ' tinggi ini..Hahaha..Tinggi la sangat kan? Mesej-mesej seterusnya tidaklah perlu saya paparkan. Nanti u ols tak habis bace entry ni, dah termuntah-muntah dan cirit birit. 


Pada pendapat I, orang yang mudah sangat melafazkan rasa cinta dan sayangnya, bukanlah orang yang jujur. Bagi I, mereka ni dah biasa melafazkan ayat-ayat cinta. Oh pengalaman! I ada banyak pengalaman tentang lafaz melafaz ni..Sebab tak berani melafazkan, 'ikan' I terlepas beberapa kali. Pity aite? Dan I berjaya melafazkannya beberapa bulan lepas.. Tapi ikan saye, terlepas juga. Hahaha..Memalukan betul!! Argghh...
Oh, entry ini ditulis kerana terbaca tentang Kissing / Ciuman Beracun. Mamat kat atas ni kan, tak habis-habis dengan kiss dia..







p/s: merindui si 'dia'. Malam tadi text, tapi tak ada reply. *Kan dah janji, tak nak contact dia lagi! Haa..degil..degil! 

1 comment:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Whatever u give me, I will make it greater. Give me sperm, I'll give u a baby. Give me a house, I'll give u a home. Give me groceries, I'll give u a meal. Give me a smile, I'll give u my heart. I will multiplies and enlarges what I've given. So if u give me crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit